Thursday 23 September 2010

Product of the Day: 80mm x 80mm Thermal Till Rolls

Our 80mm x 80mm thermal till rolls come in a box of 20 rolls and are of the highest quality. These rolls will work in printers from such makes as Epson, Orient, Sam4s, Bixolon, Star and more!
There is one main difference between thermal till rolls and normal standard paper a-grade rolls which is that the thermal rolls are made of a heat sensitive material and will only print on one side.


At PriceGunPro we offer free next working day delivery and this even includes heavy and bulky items such as till rolls and other consumables.

4 comments:

  1. Thermal till rolls would be great for pricing up your items if you own stores or provide services. I use them for our own products and it's a very efficient way to help other see the price that you offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice concept, I like this, because from last so many days back, I was looking for this information, recently I purchased Thermal Till Rolls through Discount Till Rolls Ltd, after looking your site, I think must try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information about Thermal Till Rolls. I think my friend dan had used the Thermal Till Rolls from BPA Free Rolls Ltd . but now i am going to suggest him to use this site.

    ReplyDelete